Online Booking Instructions
Thank you very much for choosing Apartments in Budapest for your next visit to Hungary. Here a few tips on how to book our apartments online:
- Please make sure that you enable pop-up windows for our page
- Press BOOK NOW to proceed to the online booking page
- Select your dates and the number of guests. We have a minimum of 3 nights stay policy.
- Enter your promotion code. Hint: you can find a promotion code for an extra discount by joining our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/apartmentsbudapest click 'Like'
- Click on 'Check Availability'
- Select the property you would like to stay at and click on 'Book this property!'
- Select the additional services like airport transfer, additional towels or baby bed and click 'Proceed'. The end cleaning is already included in the price, so you don't have to select this. This option should only be booked if you are staying less than the minimum nights (3 nights, or 5 nights during the Xmas period).
- Fill in your details. Use the Comments field to let us know the time of your arrival. If you booked the airport transfer, please let us know your flight details, including flight number. Please also give us the names of all guests (also the ones over 25)
- Choose your payment method. If you choose credit card, you will be directed to PayPal, where you will be able to use your PayPal account, or if you don't have one, you can choose to pay by credit or debit card. We ask for a 35% pre-payment at the time of booking. The remaining amount has to be paid in cash on your arrival. We take all major currencies and we will use the daily exchange rate.
- Read our cancellation policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully and press 'Proceed'
- Review your booking details and press 'Make Booking'
- If you have chosen credit card as the payment method and have successfully enabled the pop-ups, you will now be redirected onto the Paypal page. Please note that if the PayPal page does not appear, your booking is not complete. Please try to enable pop-up windows and start the booking process again. If you are stuck, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be able to take your booking manually.
- Follow the instructions on PayPal
- Please make sure that you don't close the PayPal page after the payment has been made, but click on the 'Click to complete the booking' button. You should see something like this:
- You will be directed back to our homepage and you will receive a confirmation email. All done!