Terms & Conditions
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, we would kindly ask you to follow these simple rules. Thank you very much!
The Apartments Budapest Team
1) No smoking
2) No pets
3) No loud music between 9 PM and 9 AM
4) Check-in after 2 PM
5) Check-out by 10 AM
6) You are responsible for all damages to the apartment during your stay.
7) We have a minimum of 3 nights stay (minimum 5 nights during the Christmas period). In some circumstances we will accept a shorter stay in which case we will have to charge for the end cleaning, but this has to be approved in advance in writing.
8) We are required by law to take your passport details, so please fill this in when you book online.
9) We ask for a 35% prepayment at the time of booking. This can be paid by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Please read our cancellation policy below.
10) The remaining amount needs to be settled on your arrival in cash. We are sorry, but we can't accept credit cards for this payment. We do however accept all major currencies which will be converted at the daily exchange rate.
11) The things we provide and what to expect from us:
Most of our guests now fully understand what apartment rental is about and what to expect, but we strive to make everyones stay really special so here a short list what to expect from us and what not: We provide sheets and a set of towels for each of our guests and if you stay for over a week, we also provide a weekly interim cleaning. What we don't provide is daily maid service and fresh linen and towels every day. If you require more than 1 set of towels, please either bring your own or you can rent additional towels from us for the cost of EUR 5/towel. We also provide an initial set of body wash, shampoo and a number of toilet paper rolls. Should this run out, please buy this in the local supermarket like you would at home. We are able to help you with booking transfers and also we offer tickets to a number of tourist attractions. We are also there to give you recommendations about the city, restaurants and things to see and do, but unfortunately we don't have a concierge service, so we are not able to book tables, train or flight tickets. Thank you for your understanding and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful city.
Please note that if you have booked our apartent on a different website the cancellation policy on that particular website will be applicable to your booking.
When you book directly with us on this website the following cancellation policy shall apply:
Cancellations are not accepted 30 days before your arrival date. If you need to cancel within 30 days we will not be able to refund your prepayment money. If you cancel 31 days or more prior to your arrival date, we will fully return your money.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
You can read our guidlines regarding the data protection under the following link